Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Monthly Weight/Measurement update!!! + Pic!!!

Hello Blogger!!!!

Happy Monday! How was your Sunday? Mine was great! We had a wonderful time at church worshipping and praising the Lord! Also, four people accepted Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior!! I'm going to try to post this week on the great sermon! It truly blessed me.

Anywho, It's update time!! Last week, I finished Phase I of P90X!!! That's four of the twelve week exercise program!! I'm feeling great! Phase II is a beast, but I'm ready to conquer that thang! BRING IT!!! Something great happened today! I weighed in at 164.2 lbs today! That is 20lbs. down for this year!!!! One more pound lost and I will fall from "obese" to "overweight" on the bmi scale. Still counting calories too. Whoo hoo!

Well here goes...

2011 Start Weight: 184lbs
P90X Start Weight: 172lbs (April 4, 2011)
Current weight: 164.2lbs (May 2, 2011)

Inches Lost:

Waist: 1  7/8  in.
Hips: 5/8 in.
Arms:  0 in.  (muscles gained baby!!!)
Thighs: 1/4  in.


April 4, 2011 (172lbs)  v.s. May 2, 2011 (164.2lbs.)



 They may not be the most drastic changes, but I am steadily and healthily shedding the weight. No complaints here :-) Now, I am a day late posting this update because the little one is sick. And of course, he trumps everything! lol. It's late, and I'm sleepy. So I must bid you all adieu. Until next time. Grace and Peace.


~Char







No comments:

Post a Comment